Why indeed.
Well. It's not the porn. I'm not a fan of porn in general. Never have been. I find it supremely boring.
While I have viewed his porn website putalocura.com and have seen some of his video "scenes"...his whole porn freak thing just doesn't do it for me. And neither do his - ahem - performances. He's pretty run-of-the-mill in that department, if you ask me. Nothing overly creative in the bedroom. Or particularly inspiring. Just a big fat hairy Spanish dude getting it on in front of a couple of video cameras. And not doing it particularly well.
So...what is it about this guy that I find interesting?
His blog. He has a blog on his website, and I have become fascinated by his writings.
For example, over the past few days, Torbe has extolled the virtues of the Catalonian ban on bullfighting, waxed romantic about his recent adventures with his 19 year old Spanish chick fuck buddy (a term for which I now know the Spanish translation, just in case that ever come up in conversation somewhere), and bemoaned the cancellation of one of his infamous Bukkake sessions because the girl up at bat for this particular Bukkake session has a boyfriend who objected to her participation in such an endeavor. Even though she had already done a porn scene with Torbe earlier. Which the boyfriend knew about. And approved of. But that's different. Of course.
Torbe pretty much spans the universe, in other words, of whiplash posting. And like a bad car wreck, you can't help but look.
No comments:
Post a Comment