Torbe is depicted here as an extremely machist man that can only be with porn stars (and this just bcause he pays them). I think that they have this idea of him just bcause they don't know him.
You can see reactions of some women that use to read my blog about Torbe in the post I wrote about his book "Sexo Cerdo" (Dirty Sex):
Woah, what a B***H!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Gio. Long time I didnt come here... sorry I was busy.
Cliente X! Nice to see you. :-)
ReplyDeleteI really don't understand why Spanish men assume I am a porn star if I talk to Torbe online. Are "nice" women not allowed to talk to Torbe there?
Torbe is depicted here as an extremely machist man that can only be with porn stars (and this just bcause he pays them). I think that they have this idea of him just bcause they don't know him.
ReplyDeleteYou can see reactions of some women that use to read my blog about Torbe in the post I wrote about his book "Sexo Cerdo" (Dirty Sex):
http://barriorojo-esl.blogspot.com/2010/07/sexo-cerdo-de-torbe.html