Saturday, April 9, 2011

Does Torbe take ginseng?

Torbe has sex a lot.  I mean, a lot.  I have been wondering if he has a naturally high libido, or if he uses some kind of supplements to keep his horniness quotient high?



He has previously said that the whores he visits have been surprised by his stamina, and he has denied Viagra or Cialis use...so that pretty much leaves the realm of natural herbal supplements.  I have been privy to some interesting conversations recently in my workplace...one male co-worker was telling some other male co-workers about the sexual benefits of taking maca and ginseng supplements.

And yes.  I was eavesdropping on their conversation.  Hey, if they wanted to talk privately, they should have gone into someone's office.  Or the men's restroom.  Anyplace but the hallway.  Of course, it is possible that they knew I was listening, and that was getting them off.  It was an interesting conversation regardless, so I really don't care if my eavesdropping ways were turning them on.  :-)

Maca apparently is known as the "Peruvian ginseng."  The story is that ancient Incan warriors used to use it to give them enormous strength in battle...but then were prohibited from using it after the battle was won because then they tended to use their heightened aggression and accompanying sexual powers on the conquered female population in a bad way (meaning non-consensually).



Of course, the properties of ginseng are much more well known than maca.  Even I was aware of that before my eavesdropping session.  But what I didn't know is that there is a particular kind of ginseng that is best for increasing one's libido, and that is Korean Red Ginseng.  Supposedly, the Korean soil in which this ginseng grows makes for a particularly potent product.  Plus, it is grown organically, without the use of chemical additives.


It is entirely possible, however, that Torbe needs no additional supplements to keep his hormone levels high.  Or, it could be that orange Fanta has aphrodisiacal properties which have not yet been publicized.  :-)


4 comments:

  1. I think that all those years of youth when he did not fuck in Bilbao did just put his hormone levels so high that he now has plenty to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good possibility, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really i dont use anything, all is natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive, Torbe. Very impressive indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete