I surrender. I have been fighting off a cold and a sore throat all day, but have decided to just give up and go to bed at this ridiculously early hour. There is nothing else to do, though...I'm tired, achy, crabby, and overall I am just feeling miserable. Boo hoo.
The worst part is that I had to cancel the party I was hosting tomorrow night at my home. I might be able to host this one later on...but it was a theme party, and sometimes those don't translate well if you postpone them. We'll see.
For now, I need to crawl under my covers and rest. :-(
get well darling!
ReplyDeleteThank you...I am trying to get well. I haven't had much time to rest because I am really busy at work until the end of the month. I want to do some more blog entries, but haven't had the time or the energy to get to it yet. Hopefully soon!
ReplyDelete