Saturday, January 22, 2011

Torbe interview

From time to time I find videos of Torbe on the web.  This one was interesting, even though I couldn't understand much of it.  Torbe's accent is so very difficult for me to comprehend, and I really don't know why.  The man speaks clearly enough...it's just the "th" sound for the s-es that gets me off track.



Ramona, as always, is the real star.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Want me to translate u?

    What's the porn freak, Ramona, eh?
    This is the dog that has appeared in more porn films in the whole history
    Sure, of course, yeah
    Porno freak is a kind of mental transitory paranoia, to create a special genre in porn where humour and sex are mixed
    I always watched movies where all was a little boring, with little creativity, nobody got out of the norm and I said "Fuck off, let's go do sth funny, let's go have a good time...

    and this go on, it's late here and I'm tired for today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation, Cliente X. :-)

    ReplyDelete