I continue to be both impressed and amazed by Torbe's business acumen. Usually, most men think with their cocks. And that generally leaves very little thinking power for their brains. But not Torbe! Oh no. His cock is all over the place, yet he still makes great business decisions with his other head.
His latest triumph in the business arena (porn-related, of course) is his ChicasdeTorbe.com webcam operation. He posted the other day that he now is up to 24 girls who are available 24/7 online for chat sessions with whatever perverts are out there all over the globe.
Apparently, demand for these services has been high. :-)
I admit I was a bit concerned when Torbe first started this enterprise. Basically, back then he had a few webcam porn chicks working out of his own residence. It appeared to me that this was driving him crazy. All these little girls around him all the time, with all of their drama and demands for attention...well. I really didn't see that he was able to be very productive (outside of the whole follar-ing action, at least).
But now it appears that he has separate office locations both in Madrid and Barcelona out of which the chicas currently transmit their smutty little chat sessions! This is a great move for Torbe. It keeps the business of ChicasdeTorbe.com going strong, yet allows him some breathing room for all of his other projects. I am very happy that he has taken this step, and it seems that it has been a very good business decision overall.
The only concern I still have for Torbe lies in an area that I hesitate to mention here, basically because Cliente X will get all charged up about it again. :-) But I will mention it anyway.
La Pobrecita. La Pobrecita Carolina. Sigh. I unfortunately see La Pobrecita Carolina as one giant problema in the making.
There just seems to be something a little "off" about this girl to me. She'll probably end up trying to get pregnant by Torbe, and who knows? Maybe she will succeed in that endeavor. I am getting a little tired of her codependency issues, but for Torbe's sake, I will put up with it. :-)

As u have said, Torbe doesn't think with the cock (well, not all times at least). I have been many times with him and the last thing he wants is a baby. He isn't a man of a single girl. Don't worry, Gio. La pobrecita has no any chance at all.
ReplyDeleteI just figured out what your "Burdel King" logo means. Very funny, Cliente X...very funny! :-)
ReplyDeleteTalking about the business of Torbe and his honesty level, just ask him about the "contactos cerdos" section in Putalocura: http://www.putalocura.com/contactos/contactos-cerdos/
ReplyDeleteHe is a scammer, you will figure out one day.
Wake up your consciousness...I looked at that site, but I didn't really understand what it was for. Are you saying that the "contactos cerdos" involve something more than just webcam chats? Or are you saying that they are a scam?
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteTorbe is well known for using scams on his website Putalocura.com, the section "contactos cerdos" is not about webcam chats, it seems to be an adult dating business but in fact the ladies doesn't exist.
All the pictures with nude ladies are amateur porn images from the internet and profiles with a little description asking hot men to have a friendship with benefits are false, it's just a scam. This business makes money with the sms text messages that some poor fools send thinking that they are contacting the ladies, but what they get it's an automated call center sending back messages in order to make them spend more money.
Torbe has this kind of way for making a living from Putalocura, not only the porn videos and the webcam chats. Some years ago, he had other scams on his web, related to gambling and dialers. The "contactos cerdos" is actually an old scam business.
If you search more information about this you will figure out by yourself, that's why I said that his honesty level is not so admirable.
Interesting...thanks for the explanation, WAYC.
ReplyDelete