In praise of the ultimate honest man...Ignacio Allende aka Torbe: "No soy un actor, soy un tío que folla."
Hi Giovanna,As u see, everything here is uncircumcised... granted, if you would live here you would either be still a virgin or have learned to swallow indecent amounts of cheese...
EEEEEHHHH! We are not circumcised but we are not dirty! I`m glad that "laurita" (the first girl) had began in this business. She`s barely legal and really HOT.
Anonymous, you have given me the laugh of the day. :-) And I definitely would still be a virgin if I lived in Spain.Cliente X, I'm sure you are not dirty. Just remember that, regarding matters of foreskin...I am the ultimate uptight American chick. ;-)
btw, what's your take on the San Francisco ban on circumcision? tell us, you pure and virginal Giovanna...
What a great idea for a post, Anonymous! Stay tuned. :-)
Hi Giovanna,
ReplyDeleteAs u see, everything here is uncircumcised... granted, if you would live here you would either be still a virgin or have learned to swallow indecent amounts of cheese...
EEEEEHHHH! We are not circumcised but we are not dirty!
ReplyDeleteI`m glad that "laurita" (the first girl) had began in this business. She`s barely legal and really HOT.
Anonymous, you have given me the laugh of the day. :-) And I definitely would still be a virgin if I lived in Spain.
ReplyDeleteCliente X, I'm sure you are not dirty. Just remember that, regarding matters of foreskin...I am the ultimate uptight American chick. ;-)
btw, what's your take on the San Francisco ban on circumcision? tell us, you pure and virginal Giovanna...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a post, Anonymous! Stay tuned. :-)
ReplyDelete