I have been tied up with work issues for the past couple of weeks...and now it is the 4th of July long weekend, and I am busy with all of that fun stuff. And then the work stuff starts up again on Tuesday.
My life is busy, but not as busy as Torbe's!
I really don't know how he does it. He recently went to Ibiza with his chicasdetorbe.com girls. Seven of them, if I counted correctly. Wow.
I hope he had some time for relaxation. To me, traveling anywhere with a crew of teenyboppers is not a good time. The drama. The noise. The pettiness. The intellectual wasteland of teenage talk topics, particularly when it comes from teenage girls. I have better things to do in life. But to each his own. I would be totally drained after such an experience, but Torbe does seem to handle it well.
Ibiza looks like it is a giant party place. The clubs are a large part of the social scene, at least that is the impression I got from reading Torbe's posts and tweets about it. Basically, it looks like the Spanish equivalent of South Beach to me.
More fireworks for me tonight...so I have to go get ready for my own party plans (which are nothing like Torbe's, since there are no teenyboppers involved). :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment