I am posting this here "just because," as we say in the States. Just because is a phrase that means you either have no reason for what you are doing, or you have many reasons for what you are doing. Or it can mean that you don't want to explain why you are doing something. Or that you can't explain it.
"Just because" can be a very useful phrase at times. :-)
Anyway, here is a drawing that Torbe tweeted recently. He said he drew it himself in about two minutes.
I love line drawings in general, but this one really captured my attention. I am quite taken with the deconstruction of the image. It has a Picasso-like quality to it. If I had a large version of it, I would frame it and hang it on a wall in my house.

...u can figure who is the girl depicted, can't u?
ReplyDeleteOur equivalent here to "just because" is very similar. It's "porque sí" and "porque no" (because yes/not) when u haven't any reason to explain an actitude or opinion.
I have no idea who the girl is, Cliente X. I assume one of the chicas de Torbe?
ReplyDeleteI think that is not ONE of the girls of Torbe.
ReplyDeleteShe is THE girl of Torbe :-)