As in...cut or uncut?
It seems there is much interest in the topic of male circumcision, even as related to Torbe himself. Is he, or isn't he? I must confess that I don't know what Torbe's status is in that area. I read his blog regularly, but I don't subscribe to his website. I have only seen two or three of his porn videos of the Pilladas en la Calle series, which I think translates to something like Street Bribes. And I fast forwarded through those, so I didn't pay attention to whether he is circumcised.
In America, pretty much all of the men who are generationally compatible with me have been circumcised. Circumcision was not always the norm here, but after World War II, most baby boys in the US had the procedure performed right after birth. About 15 or 20 years ago, there was an anti-circumcision movement in some quarters...but that really didn't take off. Yes, there are more young men these days growing up who have not been circumcised. But by far not the majority.
It is very much a cultural thing here. One of the comments made in the previous post mentioned the hygienic aspect. That has always been the American argument in favor of circumcision, but I don't think that has ever been proven. We just perceive that a circumcised penis is "cleaner."
So...even though I realize that it is "all in my head"...I still don't want anything to do with an uncircumcised penis. I readily admit to being an uptight American in that regard. :-)
It is an interesting thought, though, as to what Torbe's experiences with women have been in that regard, assuming that the commenters who think he is circumcised are correct. Is that a surprise to the women, as one commenter stated was his experience?
For me, it would be a deal breaker. Pants come off, penis comes out, and foreskin is still on...hasta la vista, baby.

Hello Giovanna. You are 100% right, circumcised all the way. The problem is that I live in Madrid, where over 95% of men are uncircumcised. Besides, women here don’t seem to care about it. I even asked my girlfriends what do they do when they pull the foreskin back and find the white substance (smegma) there and they said “swallow it” fast and don’t think about it. Gross!!! I told them they could ask the guy to take a quick shower but they said they didn’t dare… I guess you are right, in America this is a cultural thing while here it seems is more a “mechanical” issue…
ReplyDeleteHeather
I’ll have to go to the US to give it a try… because here, the ones that noticed, looked at me as if I was seriously injured or something… would be nice to find someone who wouldn’t need any kind of explanation and knew how the circumcised penis works…
ReplyDeleteYou know, I even “persuade” my boyfriend to go visit the urologist and ask him about getting circumcised. I went to the doctor with him and the whole thing looked to me much more difficult to get it done than when you are a newborn. Additionally the urologist gives you plenty of options to choose from! Such as the amount of skin to remove and the location of the scar. As I mentioned previously, the location of the scar is something you can decide as an adult. So when the doctor asked I said: all the way down to the middle of the shaft or, if possible, lower. My boyfriend looked at me really scared… (I still laugh with my girlfriends about that…)
ReplyDeleteMary
Is it true? you can have different types of circumcitions? Giovanna, what do you think? did you know that?. Miguel
ReplyDeletehere is the link to the operation from Torbe's web page: http://www.putalocura.com/sexo/mundo_pajas/3256/fimosis.html
ReplyDeleteyeah Giovanna, what do you think of all this?
"all in my head" ja ja ja!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat about the circumcision type Giovanna? Which one you prefer? Are you actually able to distinguish them. Do you prefer the shaft skin to be completely unmovable or with some partial mobility? Steve
ReplyDeletebut didn't you say in your previous post you were willing to try an uncircumcised?
ReplyDeleteOh my God...I just saw the link to the circumcision post on Torbe's web site. I feel faint!
ReplyDelete