Monday, December 13, 2010

"Preguntas sin resolver"

Unanswered questions. Yes, there are many of those in life.

Torbe gives his report on his blog today of his most recent Bukkake session, which for some reason he spells "Bukake." Perhaps that is the Spanish version?

I was asked how it is that I know how to spell Bukkake in the first place. Well. I'm not sure I actually do know how to spell it correctly. I'm not even sure there is a correct way to spell it.

I know. I'm not answering the question.

I don't post about myself here, basically for two reasons. First, this blog is about Torbe, not me. Second, I am a very private person. I don't want to do porn. I don't want to be famous. Or infamous. I like to keep my sex life out of the view of others. And I like to keep other personal details about my life private as well.

I can say this: I regularly come into contact with men who engage in testosterone-laden professions, such as law enforcement. These guys love Bukkake sessions. They talk about them constantly. My understanding is that these sessions were initially a product of the Japanese porn industry, and then spread to other parts of the world. What the global attraction is for these events, I have no idea. As Torbe points out, some people like this stuff, and others do not.

Count me in the "not" category. It is not for me. But if others want to partake in it, I have no problem with that, provided it is consensual in nature.

The other question that I was asked was how I feel about the graphic nature of the photos of the Bukkake session. I guess I really don't have any feelings about the photos per se. I understand the purpose of Torbe's posting them from a business perspective. They are rather clinical, and not particularly artistic...but I don't think they are meant to be artistic. I think they are meant to be a direct representation of what occurred.

The pictures do show that there certainly were a lot of penises being flashed around. I am OK with penis pictures, although the uncircumcised ones do tend to gross me out. Being an American woman who has never engaged in international romances, I have not had the opportunity to come across one of those in real life. Nor do I care to experience one at this point in my life. Why not?

In the words of Torbe..."Misterios de la vida."

5 comments:

  1. Hello Giovanna,

    Funny you mention that uncircumcised gross you out. In spain that is common but in the US they are still a minority (although growing). Do you know that in Spain is the opposite, being cut myself, every time a woman sees it they are very surprised and don't really know how to handle it (they don't know they have to use lube or spit, etc)... and still all men want to know if women do prefer them cut or uncut and the answer seems unclear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torbe is cut (I think), wouldn't it be nice if he explains his story about that and what have the many girlfriends and actress think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes but in America the scar is almost invisible, which makes the penis look as if it was born that way, torbe's is strange and very noticeable and not in the middle of the shaft as normal but closer to the glans than the ones I've seen in America... strange... (I suppose all these differences have an explanation)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am uncirc. Want to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I am an American girl living in Madrid and I certainly would recommend all men here to get circumcised at birth. The reason is that, besides the looks, it's more hygienic, and trust me it smells...
    Heather

    ReplyDelete