Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is Torbe handsome?

For some reason, I get asked this question a lot.  Giovanna, do you think Torbe is handsome?

At first, I did not think of Torbe in those terms.  I am not sure why.  I think it has something to do with the whole porn thing, along with the fact that he flashes his penis around regularly on his blog.  At this point, after reading his blog for some time, I know the sight of the man's cock so well that I could easily pick it out of a lineup.  I admit I find this somewhat disconcerting.

The other component is...what is "handsome" anyway?  Isn't that a purely subjective thing?  A person I might find attractive is not necessarily someone who would appeal to another woman down the block, and vice versa.  For example, I am not at all attracted to red-headed men.  Not.  At.  All.  As in...I simply cannot go there.  Others love redheads, and think I am nuts to avoid them like the plague.

To each her own.

But back to Torbe.  Well.  From a strictly physical perspective, he definitely does fit my preferred "type."  I love dark-haired men.  I don't like skinny guys...I prefer men who are on the bigger side.  I like men who can grow full beards, and for me...what we here in the US call a "five o'clock shadow" goes a long way with me.

And we all know how I feel about the circumcision issue.  :-)

So, yes...I do think Torbe is attractive.  But do I think he qualifies as handsome?  The picture he tweeted of himself and Ramona this morning settles that question for me definitively.  Yes, yes, and yes.  Torbe is definitely a handsome man.  (And Ramona is also stunning, as usual!)

12 comments:

  1. Wouw, we'd say here that u "estás colada por él" (like him a looooot). That explains ur attitude towards Carolina, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliente X...I think you might be the one who is obsessed with this Carolina chickie. :-)

    I do like Torbe a lot, but that doesn't translate into anything in real life. His life is his own, as is mine.

    And who knows? I probably might think you are handsome too, but since the only place I would see your photo would be as a part of one of Torbe's infamous Bukkake sessions...I'm thinking I don't want to know which one you are. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, np, tomorrow I'll send u some photos if u want to see how I am. And the sentence about Carolina was a joke ;-)

    We call ur love here a "platonic love" (amor platónico)

    Btw, on thursday Torbe will film a scene with me and one of his girls... (the one called Rubi, they told me, it's not a girl I specially like but it's a beginning) so u may have also another perspective of me, hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! A star is born. :-)

    Rubi seems to have a lot of energy, so we in the States would say that you had better "Eat your Wheaties!" (Wheaties is a breakfast cereal here that a lot of Olympic athletes do ads for...that is why they call it "the breakfast of champions.")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhh, ME A CHAMPION MUM, LOOK AT ME!
    :P

    Btw, we call here the "Cola Cao" drink of champions for the same reason. Its a soluble chocolate drink similar to Nesquik.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't circumcision just too much of a deal for you? by the way is he circumcised or not?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he is circumcised. There was a link posted earlier that told the story in great detail. :-)

    I can't deal with uncircumcised penises. The circumcised ones are the only ones I will consider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giovana, in Torbe's website there is a cock-contest. What's your take on that? blog post perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous...I have not seen the cock contest on Torbe's website. Where is it at? Is it in his blog? Or somewhere else? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's on the right, here are a couple of links:

    http://www.putalocura.com/sexo/concurso-de-pollas/25899/concurso-de-pollas.html

    http://www.putalocura.com/sexo/concurso-de-pollas/25649/concurso-de-pollas.html

    there is even a contest per regions...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs Vitrana, i strongly suggest that you seek therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your care and concern, Anonymous. What kind of therapy do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete