Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's all about the numbers

Torbe posted some picture of himself "back in the day," as we say here in the States. What a cutie pie! It isn't hard to see why Torbe has had such success with women for so long.


If I understood one of his tweets correctly today, he has been with over 1000 women.  Good Lord!  That is quite a number.  Wow.  He has been busy.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Vitrana,
    it was myself, and not Maik, the one suggesting therapy ( that is asuming that your blog isnt ironic ). I wasnt trying to be insulting, believe or not.

    Like some other people, i visit Torbe´s blog ( more exactly, the comment section ) to make fun of the average IQ of its posters. And like some other people, i still cant believe that you actually are an american female attorney.

    Granted, Torbe has been with 1000 women. And you can bet your b*ll*cks to a barndance that he paid 997 of those women in exchange for the sex ( still not trying to be insulting, it´s just an expression).

    have a nice one. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the response, Anonymous. It sounds like you don't really think I need therapy...it sounds more like you think I am stupid. :-)

    As for Torbe being with over a thousand women, I am not sure why it makes a difference that he may have paid for having sex with the majority of those women? That's still a LOT of lifetime sexual encounters, at least in my opinion. But maybe that is not unusual in the porn world, I suppose.

    I hope you have a nice one, too. I enjoyed reading your comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete