The latest of Torbe's political stands involves poop. Specifically, Ramona's poop.
It appears that there are some kind of laws in Spain (or maybe just in Madrid) that require dog owners to pick up their puppy's poop. And Torbe is having none of that!
First of all (as they say on the Jersey Shore)...Ramona's poop is too small to pick up. Second of all (again, to quote the Jersey Shore kids)...picking up poop is environmentally hazardous because the plastic bag that one picks it up in does more harm to the planet than the mere poop alone does.
You've got to give Torbe credit for that one. It does seem ridiculous to remove poop with a plastic bag that does not decompose. And Ramona's poop (as per Exhibit A above) is very tiny, after all.
I don't really care that Torbe is too lazy to pick up Ramona's poop. I can live with that, easily. What I can't live with is the thought of poor Ramona being put into some kind of doggie foster care if Torbe gets arrested for his failure to pick up Ramona's poop. What will happen to poor Ramona then?
I may have to start guardianship proceedings on Ramona, just in case. Then I can take care of her while Torbe does his time in the Spanish slammer. I'd better start researching Spanish law. :-)
Oh, and just what is a SuperCerdo? Is it some kind of giant ham or pork sandwich or something?
Finally, I'm fine with the shoes and the sweat pants look. No problema. It's just the black socks with shorts that sends me over the edge. It is like me wearing a txapela or something. :-)


Well, the norm that punish dog's owners that don't pick up the poop is not a law strictly. Its a "reglamento administrativo", a norm of inferior level. Its not approved by the parliament, it comes from the city hall and in this form reglamentos are called "ordenanzas municipales".
ReplyDeleteU can also pick it up with paper. But what Torbe is complaining about is bcause there are a lot of more and worse behaviours that are not punished. He feels stupid having to pick up Ramona's shit while near he lives there is a place where young people leave a ton of shit on weekends (Plaza de España). He says that the bottles and all crap that teens left when they get drunk in the street (we call it "botellón") is by far much worse than the little poop from his dog.
Long time I don`t read u, I'm sorry but I'm very busy now... c'ya
Thanks for that explanation, Cliente X! And I understand completely about being busy...sometimes it is just not possible to spend time on the Internet when there are other pressing matters to attend to. Stop by whenever you can. :-)
ReplyDelete