Ah, Cliente X. You know me so well. Of course I will write about Torbe's post today about his artistic abilities! How could I not?
Today's latest blog post is a good example of what keeps me completely enchanted with Torbe. He has passion, and he definitely has artistic sensibilities. And he sees things that very few people can see...
"Lo unico que nos diferencia de las bestias es el arte y la sensibilidad, y ese don, aun asi, pocos lo tienen." -Torbe
On top of that, he picked out two of my most favorite works of art to highlight his points today:
You just can't go wrong with either Michelangelo or Klimt.
I use The Kiss as my avatar, so it is pretty obvious to the world that it is a favorite of mine. But The Creation of Adam? Who could know that I have a detail of that in my bedroom? Very few people. Very few.
I also find it absolutely fascinating that I can feel such a connection with someone from so far away, with a life that is so very different from my own. I almost feel like I "know" Torbe, even though of course I do not.
However, his choice of rabbit as dinner is a bit disconcerting. Unfortunately, I always confuse the word cojones with conejos, so that made my initial translation a little interesting. :-) Anyway, rabbit is not a staple of the American diet, so that definitely added to the shock value for me. But I must say that the imagery of the rabbits was superb.
Superb imagery all around, but particularly in this shot, in my opinion. Ramona in the shadows, waiting for food scraps to fall...fabulous composition! Fantastic juxtaposition! How is it that this guy is not in charge of Spain? I mean, really. He's brilliant.




Haha, i knew you like it. Im very glad to hear about you and i really like very much read articles like this. thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteI feel im a very creative person, and just porn is an excuse in my life for make money, and be independent.
I liked your post very much. As for porn allowing you to be financially independent...there is that, of course. And it also allows you to have sex with a LOT of different women!!! :-)
ReplyDelete