Monday, February 28, 2011

Forget You

OK, so why am I so obsessed with this song?  And what does it have to do with Torbe, seeing that I keep posting versions of it here?

Good questions.

Cee Lo Green released the song as Forget You (F-k You).  Naturally, you can't say "fuck" on the air here in the States, so he also did a sanitized version of the song.


Actress Gwyneth Paltrow performed the sanitized version on the television show Glee recently, and it became a huge hit.  They then performed the song together a couple of weeks ago at the Grammys.  Cee Lo also appeared on Ellen Degeneres' talk show and did the sanitized version for the show that was aired, but then afterwards he performed the original version for the audience:



And what does this have to do with Torbe?  Well...nothing, really, other than it represents a philosophy of life that I think he follows...and that I share as well on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment