In this one he is really fat. Do u think he is handsome? What do u like of him? I'm surprised a woman, specially an educated one as u, likes so much a guy that goes with prostitutes. When I have talked of him in my blog my female readers have wrote that he his machist and that the image he gives is very poor.
Oh, Cliente X...you ask many good questions! I don't have time to answer them all right now, but I think I will have to post about these topics soon.
For now, just a couple of things...I don't understand what you mean by "machist?" We don't really use a word like that. Do you think you mean sexist? That's what I get from reading your post in context.
And as far as Torbe being "really fat" in this photo...um, not by US standards! :-) Seriously, here he would not even be described as a particularly "big" guy. Average size, really.
Yeah, is sexist but here to be machist (sexist against women) is really consideread a bad behaviour but not to be "hembrist" (sexist against men). In fact our law punishes much more heavily violence against women than men, and when a woman dennounces a man is the guy the one that must prove his innocence. It's considered guilty until he demonstrates his innocence. We call it "carga inversa de la prueba", as opposite to the presumption of innocence. You are lawyer, u can check it if u want.
Each time I read u I have more and more desires to go to the states.
In this one he is really fat. Do u think he is handsome? What do u like of him? I'm surprised a woman, specially an educated one as u, likes so much a guy that goes with prostitutes. When I have talked of him in my blog my female readers have wrote that he his machist and that the image he gives is very poor.
ReplyDeleteOh, Cliente X...you ask many good questions! I don't have time to answer them all right now, but I think I will have to post about these topics soon.
ReplyDeleteFor now, just a couple of things...I don't understand what you mean by "machist?" We don't really use a word like that. Do you think you mean sexist? That's what I get from reading your post in context.
And as far as Torbe being "really fat" in this photo...um, not by US standards! :-) Seriously, here he would not even be described as a particularly "big" guy. Average size, really.
Yeah, is sexist but here to be machist (sexist against women) is really consideread a bad behaviour but not to be "hembrist" (sexist against men). In fact our law punishes much more heavily violence against women than men, and when a woman dennounces a man is the guy the one that must prove his innocence. It's considered guilty until he demonstrates his innocence. We call it "carga inversa de la prueba", as opposite to the presumption of innocence. You are lawyer, u can check it if u want.
ReplyDeleteEach time I read u I have more and more desires to go to the states.