Saturday, February 19, 2011

Torbellino

"Un torbellino es un rápido movimiento giratorio del aire en torno a un eje que permanece relativamente estable. Los torbellinos se forman cuando se produce una diferencia de velocidad entre dos regiones de una masa de aire en movimiento."

Torbellino means whirlwind in English.  And apparently, "Torbe" is short for torbellino.

I really don't fully understand how Torbe got his name.  It appears to have had something to do with a performing group he was in at one time.  He got that nickname, and it stuck.  I can see why.


Torbe's posts have been all over the place since he started his Chicas de Torbe.com site.  Of course, the mega-Bukkake sessions this weekend have taken up a lot of space on his blog, in between puppy torture posts (complete with video, which I refuse to watch), posts about homosexuals in African countries, a trip down memory lane about one of his early porn chick conquests (who now has apparently gone on to bigger and better things in life running a whorehouse somewhere in Spain)...and an expositional essay about the joys of being single.

I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz after reading through all of these posts, not to mention the accompanying tweets.  I am very confused.  The whirlwind, aka torbellino has definitely put me in a state of disorientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment